[asterisk-biz] Project Assistance Required - Dual WAN

Stuart Elvish stuart.elvish at stuartelvish.com
Mon Sep 26 10:25:18 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I have a client located in London who is in need of a dual WAN Asterisk
system. On site they currently have Draytek routers.

Unfortunately I don't have much experience with Draytek equipment and I
think it would be quicker if someone who has some experience could help
me out with the configuration of the server and the router.

Please send me your rates and relevant experience off-list if you can
help out. Remote access is available.

Thanks