[asterisk-biz] VoIP-related Social Networking Event, Cape Town, South Africa

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:35:17 CDT 2011

Hello,

I was wondering if there are folks on this forum that happen to be in
Cape Town area next week. I am planning a dinner open for participants
interested in open source and VoIP, any of you are welcome to join. I
posted some more details on Kamailio SIP server web site:

   *
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2011/11/social-networking-event-cape-town-south-africa/

I will be happy to talk about the ways used to integrate Kamailio and
Asterisk for building large VoIP systems and hope to hear stories of
using any of them in local deployments.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there!

Cheers,
Daniel

Co-Founder Kamailio SIP Server Project
Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat