[asterisk-biz] Hungarian, Spanish, Russian, French, English voice-overs

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Fri Mar 18 10:15:45 CDT 2011

I might suggest GM Voices. Nice thing about those guys is they guarantee
their talent is forever available.
If not, they'll re-record the entire set of prompts in the new voice, free.
They are set up for multiple languages,
and believe the best results are obtained by local talent in the target
countries.

murf

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Brien Hamrick
<brienhamrick at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

>  If you give me an idea of how much someone could make doing it I have a
> list of native speakers for most if not all of those languages who would be
> non professionals thus not require high fees.
>

> Give me an idea of the time commitment involved and interest level and I’ll
> make the introductions as needed.
>

> Brien (former token VP of the defunct Voice Vision)

Steve Murphy

ParseTree Corporation

57 Lane 17

Cody, WY 82414