[asterisk-biz] Hungarian, Spanish, Russian, French, English voice-overs

Brien Hamrick brienhamrick at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 12:52:38 CDT 2011

If you give me an idea of how much someone could make doing it I have a list
of native speakers for most if not all of those languages who would be non
professionals thus not require high fees.

Give me an idea of the time commitment involved and interest level and I'll
make the introductions as needed.

Brien (former token VP of the defunct Voice Vision)

  _____