[asterisk-biz] religious arguments and billing systems

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Jul 18 11:08:05 CDT 2011

Hi Bruce,

I have a working Asterisk system.  it IS generating revenue.  I need to be
> able for my non-technical staff to be able to operate and provision it.  I
> have installed a2billing and approached it's commercial entity for training
> only to have my request avoided.  I mention them by name only because this
> venue gave them such a high recommendation only to disappoint me again.

So you want modification inside A2Billing for achieving some functionality ?
Are you willing to look at different commercial billing systems that can
achieve similar or more then what A2Billing can do, however at a cost (i
mentioned commercial billing systems)

> So, now I ask... Is there any vendor that is willing and competent to
> provide support for a fee without trying to re-engineer my system?    Do
> notice, I said for a fee.  Not free.  I am pursuing this line of inquiry as
> well as others.  BTW, no, I will not be putting in freeswitch, SER or other
> similar solutions at this time.  I have a very specific task that needs
> accomplished and am willing to pay a reasonable amount to get there.

Yeah, I am not asking to move over to FreeSWITCH or SER or something like
that, however, I dont wish to comment till i hear the problem statement, you
can write to me off the list,

Look forward to hear from you,

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,