[asterisk-biz] software for call center

Alexander Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:04:17 CDT 2011

Hi Hans

I believe that we can help you  and your college.

Please take a look at our Call center system.

http://www.tikalnetworks.com/voip/index.php?cid=49 and download A free full
operational version!

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question or need
additional information to the following telephone numbers or to my e-mail.

Thank you

Alex

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 3:14 AM, Hans Witvliet <hwit at a-domani.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Not sure if this is the correct list...
>
> A college of mine asked if i knew any companies that have implemented
> call centers using Open Source Software.
> Although he didn't explicitly mentioned Asterisk, i considered it the
> best starting point.
>
> I don't have many details (yet), but from what i heard:
> He is responsible for setting up/replacing a call center this year.
> Some people immediately jumped for Cisco, but he was opting for
> opensource.
>
> -software must be "turn-key"
> -support through SLA-contract
> -Possibility for (re-)training existing people
> -Your company should preferebly European
> -Your company should have done a number of simular projects.
>
> I presume you would like to know the intended audiance (estimated number
> of calls/hour), but that's a detail i'm not sure about myself.
> It could be either for a sub-department or our whole organisation.
> In the latter case we are talking about 50,000 users.
>

> Hans
>
> --

www.tikalnetworks.com
Alexander Argov CEO