[asterisk-biz] Need Click2Dial Application

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Tue Jul 5 10:23:50 CDT 2011

Hi,

i6net develops a FlashPhone (with FlashPlayer) with a specific channel
module for the Asterisk.
No needs about gateway, the Asterisk channel receive the TCP/RTMP
connection directlly.
It can support audio/video.
This solution can be integration in your Asterisk configuration (PBX, or
CTI ...).

More information :
www.i6net.com

Regards,