[asterisk-biz] Need Click2Dial Application

Ben Klang bklang at mojolingo.com
Tue Jul 5 09:19:39 CDT 2011

On Jul 5, 2011, at 10:11 AM, Kashif Naeem wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> We have deployed a hosted PBX with SIP trunk. We need Click2Dial
> Application to put Click2Dial button on websites. Can you please
> recommend some good product ?

We have used Phono for this application.  Quite easy to use,
especially if you do not already have an existing Asterisk server, or
if your Asterisk server is behind a firewall relative to your website:

http://blog.phono.com/2011/03/14/new-phono-add-on-callme/

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
bklang at mojolingo.com
404.475.4841

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
http://mojolingo.com
Twitter: @MojoLingo