[asterisk-biz] Calling Card / VoIP Service Provider Opportunity

Sanjay Arora sanjay.k.arora at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:26:34 CST 2011

Steve

That was hilarious ;-) Thanks. I'm going to look up rest of the parts ;-)

But I get where you are coming from.

> But you are really missing the big picture and new paradigm, because
> VoIP breaks those geographic rules.

New Paradigm ? Care to expand on the big picture?

> This one is in jest but is funny because it is reality.

You know, I really don't think so. Infrastructure is really much, much
higher. Though there are mistakes made by the fly-by-nighters and lost
newbies...those with older companies have proceeded much further. In
any case, due diligence is always required for a service provider,
whatever the location and sometimes those looking for outsourced
services forget that in looking out for the best deal.

I agree about the backlash though, lot of it prompted by job losses
due to various meltdowns...latest being the financial one.

But all that is part of a connecting world...can't escape that.

Sorry about jumping in on the thread.

With best regards.
Sanjay.