[asterisk-biz] Calling Card / VoIP Service Provider Opportunity

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 06:54:37 CST 2011

I echo Steve's comments.

The VoIP market is BAD and getting worse. I am not sure how many agree
with me here. Show me the money.

This has been dying and Skype/Vonage killed it completely. There is
nothing left to innovate and even if you do, try building a business
for 1-3c/min. You need multi-million minutes each month to build
something worth calling a company.

For 1-2 man or a hobby - works out. I am surprised you have 35yrs of
telecom experience and you are AGAIN doing it. Man!

No pun intended.