[asterisk-biz] DID that does not cut off additional number

Jay R. Worthington jayrworthington at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 09:05:01 CST 2011

Hi,

i read some time ago that there are special ISDN numbers that do not cut off
additional numbers that are dialed, i.e. if the basenumber from the carrier
is +495555555 and someone dial's +495555555123456789, i can see the entire
number in asterisk and not only the  basenumber part like on normal (german)
ISDN links. Can someone tell me how this feature is called (maybe my carrier
offers that as a paid feature in BRI/PRI), and can someone offer SIP DID's
with this feature?

(i have a pretty special client that has to/wants to record all calls
including cellphones, so we would like to route all calls via the corporate
pbx using the "IP Dialing" Feature that prepends a configurable number...)

Regards,

Jay