[asterisk-biz] PCI Compliance for Credit Cards Over the Phone - how?

Avi Marcus Avi at GetBestFone.com
Mon Dec 19 06:38:15 CST 2011

Yes, that would help with the issue of recording the call without storing
sensitive data, so you could have an IVR take the credit card number.

It doesn't help with the guideline of the call being encrypted until the
point it reaches your server, though.

-Avi