[asterisk-biz] PCI Compliance for Credit Cards Over the Phone - how?

leightonbrennan leightonbrennan at telcom.ie
Mon Dec 19 06:34:30 CST 2011

Hey
I have seen in some other vendor call recorders that they are able using
dtmf digit that once the user is saying there card info that once the
dtmf digit is dialled the recording is paused and then when finished the
dtmf digit is pressed again and the recording resumes.

Best Regards,

Leighton Brennan
Technical Manager
Telcom LTD