[asterisk-biz] Mexico Proper and Mobile

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:11:00 CDT 2011

My answers interspersed. I'm sure lot of the members in the list echo my
feelings.

On 08/26/2011 06:23 AM, praveen kumar wrote:

>  Yaro - please take your marketing off the list.
>>

> Why? This is the Asterisk Business mailing list. It is the proper venue for
> commercial postings.

One email is posting. Sending 5 messages is spamming.

>  If you would still like to promote aggressively, be humble & use one
>> email for all your messages. I have received 6 of them.
>>

> If you don't like commercial postings why don't you just unsubscribe or add
> a filter in your email app that moves Yaro's emails out of the way?

I do like to see what's happening and appreciate all the emails to/fro but
certain companies just break the list by over-promoting.

BTW, Yaro wrote back to me after my message.

> I'm sorry I did not mean it, but some times is good for people who keeps
an archive of asterisk-biz to search via they email by keyword, this is main
reason why I have put it separate emails.

This is a baseless point IMO. When you search, most of the email clients
search for subject and body. Sending one email with all the information
could have done it. But 5-6.

Thanks.