[asterisk-biz] Looking for 42u server rack for Asterisk servers

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:35:58 CDT 2011

I would be really interested in this. Is this what you are referring to:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=105&cp_id=10516&cs_id=1051601&p_id=993&seq=1&format=2

<http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=105&cp_id=10516&cs_id=1051601&p_id=993&seq=1&format=2>I
can't seem to find any full racks in their site.

Thanks,