[asterisk-biz] Open source friend of Barcelona visits NYC, requests best deals on calls and SMS

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Wed Apr 13 21:47:12 CDT 2011

Ha! Good luck with that.

The best thing you could do is to buy a "blister pack" cellphone from
AT&T. They have 2 rates, $2 a day all you can eat text/US calling or
they have a monthly top up plan. I think T-Mobile has a similar plan too.

You must buy the phone as you cannot get the SIM cards otherwise. And go
to somewhere like Wal-Mart to get it. You can forget the AT&T/T-Mo
stores. They couldn't find their arses with both hands.

: could you recommend me a (possibily cheap)

--

/\/\ark Phillips