[asterisk-biz] Open source friend of Barcelona visits NYC, requests best deals on calls and SMS

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at didx.net
Wed Apr 13 15:46:09 CDT 2011

What answer would you give to this guy? He needs help fast. I'll share with
him all the answers that I get from you all between now and 5 PM. He needs
the help by then.

"Remember me? I'm the open source audio software developer you met in
Barcelona last year. Tomorrow I'll go to the States (NY) and I'll stay there
a couple of weeks: could you recommend me a (possibily cheap) prepaid SIM
card I can buy there to be able to call / sms and maybe some data as I have
a (free) iPhone?"

Thank you,
Suzanne Bowen,
VP, Super Technologies, Inc., DIDX, Techistan
Connect with me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/suzannebowen
Media channels: http://didx.net/podcast/?p=archive&cat=all,
http://www.techistan.com, http://www.muntwo.com
Meet us at partnered events: http://didx.net/events/