[asterisk-biz] Ovetel Again - here we go !!! ( Partners )

Rizwan Kassim rizwank at geekymedia.com
Mon Sep 20 20:59:13 CDT 2010

Ovetel does domestic termination, don't they? And Origination?

They could possibly do 2 Bn minutes if you include those. Either way,
can we please stop talking about this?

Rizwan Kassim

"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first
time."
-- T.S. Elliot

“In times of massive change, learners inherit the earth, while the
learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that
no longer exists.”
-- Eric Hoffer