[asterisk-biz] Ovetel Again - here we go !!! ( Partners )

Vlad Shoz vladshoz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 09:39:06 CDT 2010

Hello,

Josef, FYI.:

1st - This is a BIZ list. Any business related to VOIP/Asterisk or
termination can be discusses here.

2nd - If you don't want participate from this thread or don't agree
- don't post comments. be quiet!

3rd - I am waiting Ovetel comment or proofs showing agreement with Swisscom
and Tata as they claimed to have. Easy to solve this. Don't you think?