[asterisk-biz] Ovetel Again - here we go !!! ( Partners )

Josef Grand josef.grand2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 07:39:38 CDT 2010

thank you muhamad for your reply
good answer

Meftah Tayeb
TMVoip Inc
http://www.awesomevoip.org
+33178768323
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Muhammad Shomail Haider
  To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
  Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 9:32 AM
  Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Ovetel Again - here we go !!! ( Partners )

  Please leave this topic aside now.Vlad, you have informed everyone what you feel once, now it's up to them if they want to do business with ovetel or not you don't have to keep on irritating everyone bigging of every week. And please keep the professional attitude here so this list can stay clean and doesn't become garbage like most of the other lists.

  Regards,

  Shomail