[asterisk-biz] Suggestion for a Wireless b/g router with 1 or 2 FXS ports - Router/ATA all in one. Anyone good stable ones you know of?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 13:27:58 CDT 2010

Alex,

If you have experience with a unit where you weren't pissed off with it and
had to smash it after a week then you may post it. It's an over kill to buy
a DSL router for just a Wifi-ATA unit. But again, it may not exist.

Anyhow, if you have no experience but have lots of time then go spend it
with your family - if they can tolerate you - rather than replying with
stupid comments.