[asterisk-biz] Suggestion for a Wireless b/g router with 1 or 2 FXS ports - Router/ATA all in one. Anyone good stable ones you know of?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Sep 12 01:55:04 CDT 2010

On 09/11/2010 10:44 PM, C F wrote:

> Ouch, project triangle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_triangle
> instead of good enter reliable and instead of fast enter 40 million
> features (wifi voip what not). You can only chose 2 out of the 3.

Wise words.

Tragically for those who approach words like "good" and "reliable"
with a caricaturably earnest gravitas, the bumptious -- and often
unsolicited, insofar as they spam me, and probably you -- Chinese
vendors, unscrupulous resellers, and overzealous acolytes of certain
boondoggles (like fax over IP) have made the whole question, as posed,
relatively academic.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC