[asterisk-biz] QueueMetrics support SLA - Are they usually available for support or are they a really small one man run company?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Sep 5 00:39:35 CDT 2010

There is definitely more than one person there;  however, it is
neither unusual nor a deviation from industry practice for small
software companies to devote more or less one person to answering
support questions full-time, with the rest in engineering/development
and/or sales/marketing.  There are only so many people to go around.

I have never had any trouble getting a prompt reply from them in my
past experience.  However, as I understand it, this is the tail end of
the holiday period in some parts of Europe, and one should be mindful
of that -- it is just a reality.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC