[asterisk-biz] PRI vs SIP vs ???

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Sun Oct 31 11:43:04 CDT 2010

Well, I'm back from Mars. Time has passed me by.

When I moved to Minnesota from the Los Angeles CA area in 1972, it was pricy
to call more than a couple miles in LA and most metropolitan areas and I
think this is still the situation in some areas. The Twin Cities MN area has
always had a large local calling area with basic phone service
(unfortunately the intrastate LD costs are among the worst).

Of course, none of this matters much to those of us who use cell phones for
virtually all LD, and those who have "unlimited" LD plans.

--Don