[asterisk-biz] PRI vs SIP vs ???

Brian Franklin bfranklin at ntginc.net
Sat Oct 30 11:47:59 CDT 2010

Steve Edwards wrote: "Your questions are vague and indicate a lack of understanding of the client's goals and of the underlying technology."

...you can always tell who the little people are :-(

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  I'm leaning toward the PRI, using SIP Trunking for LD and as a Backup.

Brian Franklin