[asterisk-biz] Digium vs. Sangoma Transcoding card

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Oct 29 09:12:59 CDT 2010

Dovid

Sangoma is a multi codec card. It will accelerate more the just g729. They
can reduce the CPU load if you are transcoding between g722 and others.
Really cool card. It is a more complete transcoding card. You can also get
versions that far exceed the 120 count of the Digium card. I love my Digium
g729 cards but I will move all my new systems to the Sangoma. They are also
talking about video codecs in an upcoming rev but not sure when or what
kind of cost to activate. We were so impressed with the spec that we became
a dealer so we can included them in systems we sell to our customers.

Bryant