[asterisk-biz] Voice over and Announcement Recording recommandition

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Wed Oct 6 11:20:48 CDT 2010

www.voicetalentnow.com<http://www.voicetalentnow.com> is great.  They have samples of all of their talent available.  Dozens to choose from.

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of bruce bruce
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:43 AM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Voice over and Announcement Recording recommandition

Hi Everyone,

I have used both of Digium's current voice over professionals and they are great but I have a client that needs a younger voice (I don't even know what that means) but it is what it is. Can you recommend someone? male or female. I need to listen to sample though.

Thanks,
Bruce

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.