[asterisk-biz] Voice over and Announcement Recording recommandition

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Tue Oct 5 15:37:52 CDT 2010

  Hi,

We use "VocesEnlaRed" for prerecorded audios,

http://www.vocesenlared.com/

They have a lot of voices/languages, and a cool on-line form to set the
messages list .
They done the Spanish voice for Asterisk.

Regards,

Borja from i6net

Le 05/10/2010 17:21, Nathan Shadle a écrit :
> VoicesOnCall.com
> Great selection. Reasonable costs.
>
> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Mike Byrne <mikeb at ivrcorp.com
> <mailto:mikeb at ivrcorp.com>> wrote:
>
>     Bruce,
>
>     Call Matt C at www.IVRTechGroup.com
>     <http://www.ivrtechgroup.com/>, he will send you samples and
>     pricing.  Good pricing and turn around times.  We also have female
>     talent you will like.
>
>     Matt's number is 716-250-2800 x206
>
>     Thanks,
>     Mike
>
>     On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:43 AM, bruce bruce <bruceb444 at gmail.com
>     <mailto:bruceb444 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Everyone,
>
>         I have used both of Digium's current voice over professionals
>         and they are great but I have a client that needs a younger
>         voice (I don't even know what that means) but it is what it
>         is. Can you recommend someone? male or female. I need to
>         listen to sample though.
>
>         Thanks,
>         Bruce
>
>         --
>

>     --

Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation - http://www.i6net.com
Office: +34 911877477 | Gtalk: bsixto | Skype: borja.sixto