[asterisk-biz] cLEC and iLEC recommendation for PRI in UK

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 19:39:40 CST 2010

Well, what we can do for you is this:
- we're directly interconnected with BT, who provide the glue which
sticks the UK telephone network together;
- we have two geographically distinct PoPs with a variety of different
Tier 1 backbone providers for redundancy/reliability.

The US model doesn't really translate across to the UK; LECs don't
really exist, so looking for an ILEC or CLEC is a pretty forlorn task.

--Dave