[asterisk-biz] cLEC and iLEC recommendation for PRI in UK

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:39:17 CST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please recommend providers of PRI service in UK (in terms of
price and overall benefits)? The PRI can be either in SIP trunk or TDM but
it MUST be from the iLEC or cLEC (if that is the structure in UK as well)
because SIP trunks can be flaky from any other company but a cLEC or iLEC
who also provides the internet bandwidth - One may disagree with this notion
but up-time is utmost importance in this instance. I am interested to know
ball park prices for PRIs from your choice of providers. The service
location will be one of the well known data-centers anywhere in London or
the surroundings (so, I guess downtown cores where cost of bringing PRI
might be cheaper?!).

Thanks,