[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Fred Posner fred at teamforrest.com
Fri Nov 5 07:30:30 CDT 2010

On Nov 5, 2010, at 7:54 AM, SIP wrote:

> On 11/4/10 1:13 PM, Fred Posner wrote:
>> On Nov 4, 2010, at 12:53 PM, Jai Rangi wrote:
>>
>>> Vitelity is too expensive. That's why we have been very busy in porting number from Vitelity to didforsale.com
>> Wow. You work for didforsale.com... if you're going to post something like that, you should make it clear. Otherwise, it kind of just makes you assholic.
>
> Now, see... since I know Jay is the owner of didforsale.com, I
> understood 'we' to be didforsale.com in that above sentence. To me, that
> read: "Didforsale.com has been very busy porting numbers from Vitelity
> [because of Vitelity's charges]."  Now, whether that's true or not, I'd
> consider such a statement neither deceptive nor 'assholic.'
>
> [snip]
>
> Just thought I'd throw that out there. ;)
>
> N.

Great that you knew it, but since he's not using gmail email and no reference in the signature, putting the two together would require either previous knowledge or research. Based on the initial poster of the question, a reasonable person would not be able to put Jai with the company and take the comment as such.

Also, anyone in the business knows that porting is hardly anything to keep you busy, let alone very busy.

Based on the "too expensive," "very busy," and no attribution to ownership of the company, I stand by my belief of assholicness.

---fred
http://qxork.com