[asterisk-biz] Didx loves you !!

Paulo Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Fri Nov 5 07:06:49 CDT 2010

Is this a biz list or a bashing list?

With all due respect, I've seen 200 emails in the last 24 hours on this thread, but no real business or transaction happening.

I guess this is why sometimes we find open source based products difficult to sell - sometimes the community just doesn't act like people interested in making money.

Guys - the enemy is out there selling hundreds of thousands of telephony systems, charging hundreds of thousand dollars for them. Its time to compete with them, not to act like fools.

Sorry for the rant.