[asterisk-biz] Why do you follow Asterisk-biz?

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 06:06:10 CDT 2010

Why do I follow Asterisk-biz?

It's a question I found my self asking today. It might be interesting
to chime in and say why you follow it and what you think. After all,
it's *your* list!

I follow this list to try to see what's going on in the world of
commercial Asterisk. I like to see what new products and services are
being offered.
I also post to it regarding our activities on VUC, which has welcomed
commercial guests from dozens of companies in the space we're all
interested in during the 280+ sessions over the past three and a half
years. I've occasionally reached out to a company to invite them to
join us a a guest presenter.
And yes, there is the occasional laugh when some threads get
"cartoony". All in all though, and this is true of the entire Internet
wordfest, people pretty much show who they are with each post. So I
guess there's value in that as well :)

/r