[asterisk-biz] Didx loves you !!

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 06:51:41 CDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 11:00 +0000, rehan at supertec.com wrote:

> But in the same 5 years my company managed to get from a few to 50 full time guys, recognized by the worlds best people around the world taking revenue from nothing to 6 figure + in usd

How on earth do you support 50 full time guys on a six figure revenue?
Even if you mean gross margin, it's still a pretty tall order.

> All of you who feel that didx needs to improve somethin, kindly come forward in pvt and tell what you can do for us, and we would love to use your services and consultation to improve ourselves.

With all due respect, Rehan, and as I have observed myself, you have a
well-deserved reputation for being entirely impervious to constructive
outside comment.

--Dave

--
David Knell, Director, 3C Limited