[asterisk-biz] Didx loves you !!

rehan at supertec.com rehan at supertec.com
Fri Nov 5 06:00:37 CDT 2010

The 5 guys here that have nothing better to do but see the size of underwear everyone else is wearing, my suggestion to you is to use your fantastic skills and take advantae of them.

In the last 5 years you guys have done enough mocking of everyone wo tried to do aything tha you are used to.

But in the same 5 years my company managed to get from a few to 50 full time guys, recognized by the worlds best people around the world taking revenue from nothing to 6 figure + in usd, and yes maybe we are not the perfect company in the world but even today after 25 years windows still crash.

Didx was never a didx wholesaler, it is a marketplace for wholesaler, we created a new vertical when there was no one wanting to sell numbers over the web.

I will also post this on my personal blog.

All of you who feel that didx needs to improve somethin, kindly come forward in pvt and tell what you can do for us, and we would love to use your services and consultation to improve ourselves.

God bless you all,

Rehan