[asterisk-biz] Didx loves you !!

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Fri Nov 5 05:38:48 CDT 2010

> All the trash talking and debate about DIDX on the Asterisk-Biz list has resulted in a few dozen new sign ups on DIDX today. We are working hard, smart, and fast as we can to help these new voip companies. Thanks so much to the Asterisk-Biz list members. We love you!!!
Its these kinds of posts that make this list totally useless. If your post is true, then its called "gloating" which most people don't like. If your post is false, its a straight lie!
I'd love to know how many of those sign ups went through to actually spend some real money, or did they just sign up to have a look around and then left?
In my opinion, "all the trust talking" about didx isnt the worst thing. Its the posts by DIDX staff like this one that has truly convinced me to keep away!