[asterisk-biz] Didx loves you !!

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Nov 5 01:32:42 CDT 2010

Yeah, it's funny but every week you spend in Iraq or Afghanistan, you are
rewarded with one day of R&R plus something like 20 standard days of PTO
(vacation or sick days).  It kind of sucks though because you are stuck in a
war and are expected to work 12 hours a day, seven days a week, and no
holidays.  The R&R thing is BS really.

My time is my time and non of your concern.  Another lame attempt to quiet
the critics....

It seems like you have much more time if you are working.  A senior accounts
manager probably should be doing other things......

Prove your allegations or you are a liar.

1.  Give me one example of how I have spread hatred.

2.  Give me one example of caustic criticism.  All I see is constructive
criticism.  Maybe DIDx needs a paradigm shift in how to interpret customer's
concerns and complaints.

3.  You have been busy posting and reading.  Did you have a whiteboard
session?  A meeting?  Did you even take notes of valid complaints?  Do you
have a plan to attack these issues?

Please share what changes and improvments are underway since you are so busy
at it.  That would go a long way to help the company's reputation in the
Asterisk community.

I am really spending it counting the killing I made on silver in the last 48
hours plus all of the bars and rounds that I bought when silver was under
$15/oz, spot price right now is $26.45 which was much lower yesterday,
before Bernanke announced the second round of quantitative easing with talks
of a third round already.

I am trying to decide when to buy another couple hundred ounces.  I would
like to think there will be significant dip but after the Fed's actions
yesterday, I only expect a small dip.

I am glad I got out of the dollar over a year ago.  Just hold on to enough
to pay bills.  Physical silver, SLV, and SVM, bought yesterday and made a
killing.

 *If it’s inflation Ben wants, inflation Ben gets.* Markets took yesterday
afternoon and overnight to digest the Fed statement, but they’ve now
rendered their verdict. Here’s this week’s performance of the dollar index,
through midday today.

That and downloading some VMs

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:42 AM, Nauman Ibrahim <ni at supertec.com> wrote:
> Wowww Steve !! You have so much time in hand to spread all this hatred.
Good

stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com>