[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Nov 5 02:07:20 CDT 2010

j>prangi at didforsale.com
>www.didforsale.com

I would never pay for inbound minutes unless it is a toll free number.
 Inbound going back to POTs was free, the caller paid.

It was interesting in Sierra Leone and Liberia.  You would buy a SIM
and top off cards (I already have and unlocked Sony Erickson phone
that is quad band, so you get a number and service.

The interesting thing is that there was no charge for inbound to cell
phones.  You could buy the SIM which had a little bit of time on it
and talk all you wanted as long as you were not the caller.  This even
worked for three months after activation of the SIM and if you had a
zero credit balance, then they would cut service so you could just buy
a $5 card and be back in business for another three months.

Thanks,
Steve T