[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Gavin Grabias gaving at alcazarnetworks.com
Thu Nov 4 13:44:59 CDT 2010

I tried to sell DIDs on didx.  I had 10,000+ I was initially going to post.  However, after calling their support, and sending emails to no reply I didn't want to deal with them.

Oh, and I was trying to post DIDs that no one else can since we are in all the RLECs in PA.
http://www.alcazarnetworks.com/VoIPRateCenters.txt

$1.00/DID
$0.007/minute
(base pricing) You have quantity, I will give you quantity pricing.

Cheers all.

Best Regards,

Gavin Grabias
Alcazar Networks, Inc.