[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Thu Nov 4 11:45:03 CDT 2010

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Steve Totaro wrote:

> I like Vitelity personally and often recommend Junction and VoicePulse.

  I like and prefer Vitelity as well -- good rates and functional API.
  I've used Junction as well and they are fine, a bit more expensive though.
  I've used DIDww for International and supplementing Canada and US
  coverage, and 3c.co.uk sells free UK phone numbers.  I also have used
  Binfone.com in the past and they are great as well, no API though.

Beckman