[asterisk-biz] DIDX Query

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Thu Nov 4 15:26:19 CDT 2010

I don't like it when I ask for a recommendation on the list, and I get a load of personal emails from guys with asterisk box on an ADSL connection saying they can provide me with service. So far in my first year of trying out the VOIP business, I've only found one company that I really trust. And thats Magrathea based in the UK (im also in the UK).

Disclaimer: I'm not on commission or receiving any discounts for saying that. I also don't work for them.

Alex said:
> _very few people_ are genuinely, earnestly negative for merely for the sake of being so.

My wish is a list where people give others real, valid, truthful advice on suppliers and other business advice.