[asterisk-biz] Low cost TF hosting and change of RESP ORG

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sun May 16 18:59:01 CDT 2010

You can try www.virtualphoneline.com ( mine) or

www.ipkall.com

>     I am looking for a reasonably-priced SIP DID provider to handle about 10 low-volume 8XX toll
>     free numbers. I am looking for a low cost to do a change of RESP ORG, and a reasonable per-
>     minute charge with a low monthly charge.
>
>     While I am happy with my current VoIP DID providers (other than the one with these 8XX
>     numbers), I feel paying $25+ for a change of RESP ORG is unreasonable. I am certain someone
>     on this list is able to help.
>
>     Thank you. I look forward to your replies.
>
>     Sincerely,
>     Trevor Hammonds

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

What is didx ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgGTGkTZns