[asterisk-biz] Low cost TF hosting and change of RESP ORG

Trevor Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Sat May 15 20:39:20 CDT 2010

I am looking for a reasonably-priced SIP DID provider to handle about 10
low-volume 8XX toll free numbers.  I am looking for a low cost to do a
change of RESP ORG, and a reasonable per-minute charge with a low monthly
charge.

While I am happy with my current VoIP DID providers (other than the one with
these 8XX numbers), I feel paying $25+ for a change of RESP ORG is
unreasonable.  I am certain someone on this list is able to help.

Thank you.  I look forward to your replies.

Sincerely,

Trevor Hammonds