[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX reseller opportunities

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Tue May 11 06:39:14 CDT 2010

Hello all,

Voisonics would like to announce the availability of hosted PBX
reseller opportunities in Australia, the UK, USA, and Europe-wide.
Other countries are available upon request.

We invite contact from companies who are interested in offering hosted
PBX services while we take care of managing the servers, software, and
PSTN connectivity. Our hosted PBX service includes:

    * Fully featured multi-tenant PBX
    * Web portal to manage customers
    * Customers cannot see others on the system
    * Customers can administer their own features
    * Reseller branded web portal for your customers
    * Full control over inbound and outbound call markups
    * Charge for accounts, additional features, and ad-hoc
    * Set call limits, and offer included minute packages
    * Phone numbers from countries world-wide
    * Integrated billing and invoicing system
    * Offer pre-paid or post-paid accounts
    * Fast set-up, 24x7x365 support

For more information: http://voisonics.com/voip/
For a list of PBX features: http://voisonics.com/voip/features/
For a demo of the PBX portal: https://voipdemo.voisonics.com/

Of course, we're still offering our leading IVR development and
hosting service: http://voisonics.com/ivr/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Regards,

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics
http://voisonics.com/