[asterisk-biz] VoIPJet

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Wed May 5 04:42:48 CDT 2010

> It would be far too easy to just nominate all competitors as "scammers" just to cause less business to be given to them.

I agree that it is very open to scammers, however if there are 30 different people making similar comments about the lack of service etc, then its pretty much believable.

After all, what's stopping someone emailing this list and saying "don't do business with XYZ Ltd"?

Unless the review board just offers a way to report issues, and then a group of people from this mailing list decide whether the issue requires posting on the website, using a kind of voting system. In this way, we should be able to prevent abuse. We would have to have a rule to ensure random one-time offenders don't get posted. Only companies that are constantly running off with money. And an expiry period on red marks to ensure companies that clean up their act get a second chance.

Having said all this, there is nothing stopping these companies from simply changing their name and starting to run off with money all over again.