[asterisk-biz] Mike Diehl-Fax Service

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Mar 30 20:20:49 CDT 2010

1. If you read the message to which you replied, nobody said anything
about needing to be a native English speaker, least of all I.  In
fact, I specifically disavowed that idea.

2. Einstein's English (or his translator's) was a good bit better and
well-formed than... well, anyway.

--
Sent from mobile device