[asterisk-biz] Mike Diehl-Fax Service

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Mar 30 19:23:15 CDT 2010

> On 03/30/2010 07:35 PM, Xirak M wrote:
>
>> You surely got issues with these guys!
>>
>> The guy is just trying to sell stuff and he got his point across loud
>> and clear.
>>
>> Calm down le professeur!

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, Alex Balashov wrote:

[snip]

> However, I'll bet I'm not the only person that associates poor writing
> with poor thinking, which, when peeled away, often reveals poor
> technology, bad design, and other signs of amateur structure, naive
> business models, spotty fly-by-night operations,
> fast-and-loose/get-rich-quick thinking, and other weaknesses in
> underlying substance.

+1.

If a company can't be bothered to proof-read their copy and
correspondence, will they bother to take care of me and my data?

I'll cut non-native English speakers a bit of slack, but if I was trying
to market my services in their country, I'd hire a "native" to read my
stuff.

--
Thanks in advance,