[asterisk-biz] Mike Diehl-Fax Service

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at x2n.ca
Tue Mar 30 13:53:02 CDT 2010

Alex:

I've always been mildly amused by your posts, and for the most part I've
even been inclined to say the respective posters incurred your wrath
rightfully so - but in this case, you are out of line. His posting was
perfectly acceptable, notwithstanding his English skills, which while not
perfect are IMHO decent enough for this "international" mailing list.

I can appreciate your compulsive need to shoot down people who ask stupid
questions without doing their own research or annoy the list with repeated
postings of the same information, but for this (relative) newcomer to the
list, this is not the welcome he deserves.

I realize you may respond by saying he is "guilty by association", but I
don't think that's reasonable argument.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
X2 Networks Inc.