[asterisk-biz] Foip solution

Telpoint info at telpoint.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 13:47:58 CDT 2010

Hi,

Hylafax is robust fax software , if you intend to use it for high volume
say bureau service , you will need to run it with the right type of board
as it is DSP resource bound.

Aculab channel driver of asterisk uses DSP resources of boards should you
wish to have more than fax service in chassis but if you want to have
dedicated machine that just do fax2email , email2fax and fax broadcast
then hylafax is the way to go.

Contact me off list if you want turnkey solution.

Cheers,
Mo