[asterisk-biz] Foip solution

Rob Rothberg rrothberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:30:54 CDT 2010

That was really the issue. I had zero control over the recipient. It
was not uncommon for an end point to be using a 15 yo fax machine.
Someone else above mentioned 95% Success. That might be ok for many
but for us that would have meant dozens if not hundreds of faxes a day
didn't make it.  Hopefully there is enough info here now for the
original poster to understand the issues and decide if t.38 is for him.

Sent from my iPhone